70 Rose St. Lane North,
Edinburgh. EH2 3DX
Tel - 0131 225
"Speciality Restaurant of the
at Scottish Restaurant
In Peter Irvine's latest edition of Scotland The Best, April 2016
One of the Finalists for the Wine Award
at SLTN Awards 2013
We offer, amongst other things -
- Great Food - A choice of great tasting
flavours inspired by California, all freshly prepared by our Chefs. We make all our own dishes including bread and ice cream. Our chefs also have great experience and have worked at 2 AA Rosette
standard and above. Plus we now have a AA rosette of our own!
- Great Wine - a great array of over 100
Californian wines all at just £5 above shop prices. Not only do we have wines you might not be able to find elsewhere, they are also better priced!
- Wine Tasting Dinners - when you want them.
Our Wine Tutor can give you both an educational and fun experience in the form of a tutored wine tasting before dinner. These are available to book at a time to suit you. Please call for more
information or to book. We can also host Whisky and Beer Dinners.
- Wine Events -
we have regular wine dinners with guest speakers plus hold a monthly tasting group - "Wine Wednesday"
- Private Dining - we have 3 rooms which are
all available for private dining with no room hire charge
- Friendly personal service - our staff have all been commended by our customers for offering good service without being
intrusive. We have always employed great
people who enjoy what they do. Our service has even won an award when Vikki won the "James Shankey Award for Service"
- We have always been completely non-smoking - at the vanguard
- Early Opening - pre-theatre daily from 5pm -
2 course for just £11
- Californian radio on air - not your usual tunes but more interesting than the usual music you
- Free Valet-parking for cycles - let us look after your bikes for you
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter below.
See you latest at http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c6edc14a39814fecb2e129126&id=b050dbac12