Calistoga Restaurant & Sideways
70 Rose St. Lane North,
Edinburgh. EH2 3DX
Tel - 0131 225 1233
"Speciality Restaurant of the Year"
at Scottish Restaurant Awards
One of the Finalists for the Wine Award
at SLTN Awards 2013
We offer, amongst other things -
- Great Food - A choice of great tasting flavours inspired by California, all freshly prepared by our Chefs. We make all our own dishes including bread and ice cream. Our chefs also have great experience and have worked at 2 AA Rosette standard and above. Plus we now have a AA rosette of our own!
- Great Wine - a great array of over 100 Californian wines all at just £5 above shop prices. Not only do we have wines you might not be able to find elsewhere, they are also better priced!
- Wine Tasting Dinners - when you want them. Our Wine Tutor can give you
both an educational and fun experience in the form of a tutored wine tasting before
dinner. These are available to book at a time to suit you. Please call for more information or to book. We can also host Whisky and Beer Dinners.
- Wine Events - we have regular wine dinners with guest speakers plus hold a monthly tasting group - "Wine Wednesday"
- Private Dining - we have 3 rooms which are all available for private dining with no room hire charge
- Friendly personal service - our staff have all been commended by our customers for offering good service
without being intrusive. We have always employed great
people who enjoy what they do. Our service has even won an award when Vikki won the "James Shankey Award for Service"
- We have always been completely non-smoking - at the
- Early Opening - pre-theatre daily from 5pm - 2 course for £12
- Californian radio on air - not your usual tunes but more interesting than the usual music you get
- Free Valet-parking for cycles - let us look after your bikes for you
We are also the perfect location for your corporate or private events! We cater to you and offer the perfect ambiance.
Our cooking has won several awards. Please visit the link below for a list of our awards and write-ups in the press.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter below.